[!!] /inbox bug

[!!] /inbox bug

Postby Leeizazombie » 29 Mar 2014, 23:54

I've ignored this bug for a while because I thought it was just a server bug that nobody else has, but it still happens.

Problem:
ClassiCube users cannot read their inbox.

Screenshot:
Owner of:
LeeIzaZombie Freebuild and Lava Survival V2 (Shut Down and updated)
LeeIzaZombie Survival (Comming back soon)

IRC: irc.geekshed.net, #leeizazombie, #mcclassichosting
Leeizazombie

Re: /inbox bug

Postby dzienny » 03 Apr 2014, 00:08

I've just found out why it is so and it's a bigger issue. I would have to redesign the DB structure. It's tedious work :/
dzienny
Administrator

Re: /inbox bug

Postby Leeizazombie » 03 Apr 2014, 09:40

dzienny wrote:I've just found out why it is so and it's a bigger issue. I would have to redesign the DB structure. It's tedious work :/

I can imagine, I never dreamed of dealing DB's.. yet! :lol: Goodluck! but don't work too hard lol
Owner of:
LeeIzaZombie Freebuild and Lava Survival V2 (Shut Down and updated)
LeeIzaZombie Survival (Comming back soon)

IRC: irc.geekshed.net, #leeizazombie, #mcclassichosting
Leeizazombie

Re: [!!] /inbox bug

Postby DavidinCT » 08 Jan 2017, 23:17

Never thought I would see a bug like this but, members are asking about it...

I know no support is left here but, is there a work around or a fix for this issue ?

Non classic cube users (like myself and a few others) works perfect but, all classic cube users get a "error accessing inbox" when trying to view a message. They can send with no issues.

Spent over an hour trying to fix this or find a pattern to it, It only affects classiccube users...
DavidinCT

Postby HelloWorldCool » 11 Jan 2017, 04:29

DavidinCT wrote:Never thought I would see a bug like this but, members are asking about it...

I know no support is left here but, is there a work around or a fix for this issue ?

Non classic cube users (like myself and a few others) works perfect but, all classic cube users get a "error accessing inbox" when trying to view a message. They can send with no issues.

Spent over an hour trying to fix this or find a pattern to it, It only affects classiccube users...

The best short term solution is using /whisper . Otherwise it is like you said the code is broken.

If you had a good amount of hard disk space you could also try giving all players permission to use the /view and the other command associated with creating the text files. I'm rusty so I forget the command. Good Luck! <ok>
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby Anbang11 » 12 Jan 2017, 10:16

/text?
Anbang11

Return to Bugs